Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Cupcakes

My kids and I made some fun Halloween cupcakes today (they did most of the icing and decorating with sprinkles) :) It is always fun to bake with your children, they are always so helpful and want to get their hands into everything, but what really made these cupcakes special was Ashley @ iluvmarin, I purchased these cute Halloween cupcake toppers from her, they made such a cute addition to our cupcakes this year!



 Ashley's shop includes individual handmade scrapbook pages & page layouts, one of a kind greeting cards, notecards and of course cupcake toppers :) Please be sure to check out Ashley's handmade shop, iluvmarin on etsy! Happy Halloween! 


6 comments:

  1. Angel, I absolutely LOVE your cupcakes...really adorable! I'm SO happy that you & your family like the cupcake toppers! HaPpY hAlLoWeEn!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that must be so much fun! Hope your kids enjoyed. I would not eat those beautiful cupcakes, I would just look at them. Yeh ... They look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stil craving cupcakes thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These toppers make the cupcakes extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy... love baking with grandchildren!! Bentley is too young yet but he can watch and test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh these look wonderful, i bet they tasted great too!!!!

    ReplyDelete