Friday, July 12, 2013

BOGO - Buy One Get One FREE / Christmas in July Sale

Perfume Oils
You don't want to miss this HUGE sale!! It's the best one I've done yet. Great way to stock up on your favorite products and scents. Don't forget to get extra for all those special people on your Christmas list!

Sugar Scrub Cubes 


Buy One Get One FREE

* Free item is of the same product and same scent only! (No product switches & no Scent changes allowed via this extravagant sale) 

* Soap favors and lip balm favors are NOT included in this sale

* You do not need a coupon code for this offer, simply make your purchase(s) and I will send you double of everything!!

Buy 1 get 1 free
Buy 2 get 2 free
Buy 3 get 3 free
Buy 4 get 4 free
Buy 5 get 5 free
(You get the point)

I will ship your items via the safest, least inexpensive route possible. I can fit multiple items into Flat Rate envelopes and boxes!! Shipping overages over $1 of the actual shipping cost will be refunded to you.
Please note the exclusitivity of this offer as it Cannot be combined with any other discount, coupon or sale. We also reserve the right to restrict quantities at our discretion. Thanks for understanding!
Visit my shop here: SymbolicImports

No comments:

Post a Comment