a Rafflecopter giveaway
We believe in producing natural, handmade products that is wonderful for your skin, and product packaging that is clean, simple and good for the environment. Our #1 priority is our customers! Our motto when you shop with us: Life.Simple.Clean.
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
Halloween - Candy Corn Sugar Scrub Cubes Giveaway!
Halloween is drawing near & I would like to share one of my most favorite scents with you! Candy corn!! Here's your chance to win one of my 8 ounce jars of Candy Corn Sugar Scrub Cubes! Check out below on how you can enter to win! Contest ends on 10/22/13 & is open to U.S. residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great contest! Those candy corn scrubs look amazing!
ReplyDeleteI wish you the best :) I hope I win your amazing finds.
ReplyDeleteYou are the winner Biji!!
DeleteCongrats!!
NICE! I entered! :D
ReplyDeleteI entered! Hope i win!!! :)
ReplyDeleteexcellent shop!
ReplyDeleteThanks to everyone that participated! Winner has been randomly chosen by rafflecopter and Biji won!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteThanks all :)
"Symbolic Imports" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.
ReplyDeletehttp://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/11/a-sunday-drive.html